CB Braxton Clark [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

To Which School Will Clark Commit?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Clark Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Virginia Tech
    • UCF
    • Boston College
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/11/2018 at 4:23 PM, runningblind said:

How is that working out for Lamar Jackson?  Height is no indication of ability....but I hope that was all Diaco's fault. :thumbs

Couldn't agree with this more.  It's easy to fall in love with measurables, and for good reason.  If Alfonzo Dennard was 6"3" he'd have been a lottery pick.  Lamar on the other hand leaves much to be desired. I just can't fathom how a kid with his size at corner can play soft.  Why not take your natural god given gifts and use them to your advantage?  Coaching perhaps?  I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the kid, he's got too much upside, but this his play has to improve tremendously.

2 hours ago, zero_blitz said:

Couldn't agree with this more.  It's easy to fall in love with measurables, and for good reason.  If Alfonzo Dennard was 6"3" he'd have been a lottery pick.  Lamar on the other hand leaves much to be desired. I just can't fathom how a kid with his size at corner can play soft.  Why not take your natural god given gifts and use them to your advantage?  Coaching perhaps?  I'm not ready to throw in the towel on the kid, he's got too much upside, but this his play has to improve tremendously.

Lottery pick? Like NBA? I'm just being a smartass. If he hadn't gotten arrested right before the draft he would have been picked higher, but I agree with you. If Dennard was taller, he would have been a much higher pick in the draft. Dude had pretty insane cover and ball skills. 

• Plus1 2

• Mavric changed the title to CB Braxton Clark [Nebraska - Signed LOI]