Weird Time for Christians

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

I refuse to watch these jackoffs - but can you tell me why Eric is scratching his kids head?  Is it like how I pet my dog and scratch her?

I did not watch the video but my guess is because he loves the kid.  I see parents kiss their kids feet and do raspberries on their tummy and steal their nose and pretend to eat it.  I think it is just your typical affection.  

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I did not watch the video ...

You should watch the approximate 1:00 source material video. It perfectly encapsulates everything that is wrong with the Trump family, Fox News, and the Christian persecution complex. 

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I did not watch the video but my guess is because he loves the kid.  I see parents kiss their kids feet and do raspberries on their tummy and steal their nose and pretend to eat it.  I think it is just your typical affection.  

...and since none of the Trump children were shown any sort of affection from their own father, the only way he knows how to express affection to his baby is to scratch it like a dog. Makes sense. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Ulty said:

...and since none of the Trump children were shown any sort of affection from their own father, the only way he knows how to express affection to his baby is to scratch it like a dog. Makes sense. 

Haha!

Could be!  Maybe doing that makes the baby's leg start to kick!  Ha