Weird Time for Christians

51 minutes ago, commando said:

could he be sued for making such claims?

Part of me would like to see it, but on the other hand they would use that as fuel that they're being "persecuted" and then cite Isaiah 5:20 to justify this belief. Baseless gossip and slander are apparently OK if you read about it on a website that posts a new article every 6 months detailing the most recent SUPER-SECRET arrest and execution of Pope Francis. That guy has more lives than Super Mario.

26 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Part of me would like to see it, but on the other hand they would use that as fuel that they're being "persecuted" and then cite Isaiah 5:20 to justify this belief. Baseless gossip and slander are apparently OK if you read about it on a website that posts a new article every 6 months detailing the most recent SUPER-SECRET arrest and execution of Pope Francis. That guy has more lives than Super Mario.

This type of “Christian” needs to be persecuted…

• Oh Yeah! 1

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would still love to know how they know this.

a) how do they know how I voted?

and

b) How do they know I am or am not an evangelical?

I think all research surveys are reliant on the honor system to some degree or another. Seems kind of unavoidable.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Am I correct that this clown is preaching in a circus tent?  Rather appropriate.

Sounds bat $h!t crazy to me. I know people that have told me, ‘this preacher is great you need to listen to him’, and more often than than not, I feel like I walked away from an Amway pyramid scheme pitch. And you don’t have to listen very long to realize it. I often wonder how people are taken in by a person like this, but then again Jim Jones accomplished it. I guess the good thing was that there were very few people in that tent. The bad part is that they seemed enthusiastic.:facepalm:

• Plus1 2
  • 3 weeks later...

On 6/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, funhusker said:

This type of “Christian” needs to be persecuted…

Again that would only reinforce their belief that they are right, because the bible tells them the world will hate them and the government/courts will want to silence them, but, and sorry to those people for being mean: they're too stupid to realize the bible is talking about being silenced for talking strictly about Jesus Christ. Not spreading disinformation about nonexistent voter fraud, lies about vaccines, and slander about Tom Hanks raping babies and drinking their blood for precious "adrenochrome" (which supposedly is a concept lifted from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and not practical or doable in real life, but again these people are way too stupid to know they're being trolled by 4chan), but this New Age conspiratorial thinking is addictive.