Weird Time for Christians

8 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder what his definition of 'well ' is ??  I hope he means to think deeply about alliance to a fraud con man or alliance to the Gospel.

Scrolling through his timeline and bio and it's clear he's another hypocritical MAGAt who apparently worked in the Trump administration. 

Just now, Scarlet said:

Scrolling through his timeline and bio and it's clear he's another hypocritical MAGAt who apparently worked in the Trump administration. 

Well that answers my question. - He's calling for an uprising in support of his savior - not Jesus Christ but Don the Con Trump. 

• Plus1 2

19 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

As a Christian, I can tell you, there's gonna be a whole lotta "Christians" going to Hell.  Yes, the Bible does talk about "having a form of Godliness but denying the power thereof; from these turn away."

A thought struck me this morning.

These “pop up” non-denominational evangelical churches are by and large overwhelming filled with “conservatives”.  West Omaha is filled with these types of churches.

When I think of conservative, I think slow to change, huge respect of traditions, and deep rational thought before making drastic decisions.  

But yet, these people flock to churches with no history, no traditions, no dogma, etc.  They are making religious choices on what feels good and serves them in the moment.  No thought required, actually many preachers vilify the natural doubts many Christians have.

I just find it strange.

• Plus1 2