Guy Chamberlin

Weird Time for Christians

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thankful for the Lincoln Project.  Perhaps they will restore some credibility to evangelicals.

EP0oPIWX0AI8WiY?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

I guess we know who hasn't been reading the Bible at all.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

I guess we know who hasn't been reading the Bible at all.

He must not like Fiction.  ZING!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

He has it backwards --  The church is meant for the people and not the people are meant for the church.  In other words, the church is to be a place of help and support at this time -  if people can't afford to give at this time then the church should step in to assist.  But this is typical prosperity gospel (false) teaching from these hypocrites - give and your pot of gold will be waiting for you.  Well Copeland, not everyone has a mail list of old folks who are easily persuaded by your manipulative gospel.  By the way I wonder if he will donate one of his jet airplanes to help finance the needed medical supplies. :dunno   Call me cynical  but I despise these kind of guys that misrepresent what the Christian faith is all about.  They are the true deplorables.  :boxosoap

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

He has it backwards --  The church is meant for the people and not the people are meant for the church.  In other words, the church is to be a place of help and support at this time -  if people can't afford to give at this time then the church should step in to assist.  But this is typical prosperity gospel (false) teaching from these hypocrites - give and your pot of gold will be waiting for you.  Well Copeland, not everyone has a mail list of old folks who are easily persuaded by your manipulative gospel.  By the way I wonder if he will donate one of his jet airplanes to help finance the needed medical supplies. :dunno   Call me cynical  but I despise these kind of guys that misrepresent what the Christian faith is all about.  They are the true deplorables.  :boxosoap

He has multiple private jets.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I remember that interviewed.  With eyes like that, who needs the serpent in the garden - kind of a likeness don't you think. 

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Are you sure he's rich.  This pic and the one previous, he has the same blue suit on.  Poor guy can only afford one suit. :huh:

• Haha 2