Weird Time for Christians

20 hours ago, knapplc said:

Let's not fall for the Catholic Church's propaganda about Mother Teresa.  She was not the person they claimed.

Mother Teresa Was No Saint

And before anyone has a conniption over HuffPo as a source, here's more:

Why Mother Teresa is still no saint to many of her critics

Mother Teresa: anything but a saint...

Mother Teresa is the quintessential image of the white woman in the colonies

I wrote a paper and gave a presentation in college about how Mother Teresa used poverty improperly.  A quote attributed to her is “It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.”  Everybody in my class thought I was the devil, my professor was astonished and only replied, "You've got some guts."

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe they need to be told this.

See, this is where sh** gets messy.  My mom is 70 years old and her husband is 72.  They are both HUGE Trump supporters.  They are both (sadly) incredibly racist and use the "N" word all the time.  They literally hate anyone/everyone not white.  So what am I supposed to do?

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, Fru said:

Didn't one of the Falwell's say that 9/11 was God's wrath for the United States tolerance of gay people?

Can we just be done listening to these people and booking them on media outlets? 

The bolded: I'm 98.971645% sure that you're right.

The other part: That will sadly never happen.  Religion is the ultimate viral/bacterial infection...because no matter what you do, it always mutates and survives.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

i thought it was the deep state that defeated the patriots?  either that or trump touching that glowing orb in saudi arabia...the pats haven't won any superbowls since then.   jordan may have to find that ball from space jam to give the patriots their powers back.

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I just don't understand it.

Interesting comparison.

If they keep reading, they'll find that Solomon, David's son, succeeded his father as King of Israel. Solomon was revered for his wisdom, but fell into the same pit as his father. He had many hundreds of wives, who led him to worship other gods native to the surrounding peoples and build temples for them. He was also obsessed with money, commanding a huge salary of gold and horses/chariots each year. 

For his sins, God told Solomon he would rip the Kingdom of Israel away from his son, leaving only one tribe to them in the name of David and for his chosen people (Jerusalem).

So far Trump is a whole lot more Solomon than David. Minus the wisdom of course.