Weird Time for Christians

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Dude what’s your issue here?  I totally agreed with what he said in that post.

I told you why I didn’t like him which had nothing to do with Trump.   No translation needed.  At some point stop bringing Trump into every post when it’s not needed. 

Because that's literally what he has posted a lot about over the last few years.  The evangelical devotion to Trump and the Republican party and how real Christianity wouldn't do that.  You then don't like him.....so, it's pretty easy to put two and two together.

• TBH 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Because that's literally what he has posted a lot about over the last few years.  The evangelical devotion to Trump and the Republican party and how real Christianity wouldn't do that.  You then don't like him.....so, it's pretty easy to put two and two together.

I literally just told you why I don’t like him.  I don’t like him because of his Bush war mongering years and his quick trigger to advocate for more.  
Apparently your math is off because you are trying to out something out there that isn’t true.  

Hows this to make it easier.   French is a dips#!t but he he is right about Christianity should not be geared to a political party 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Let's revisit how much of a wacko this guy is.

Amazing how a cult deceives.  Both the Cult of Trump and the Cult of Power.   There is no way Trump acted like 'wisdom comes from God"  Pretty obvious he doesn't have a humble bone in his body to stop and listen.  But if people like Robison are just telling Trump what he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear, then it is also obvious that both parties were using each other.  

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a meme this morning and it seemed crazy, so I did some research.  Turns out Christian conservatives are actually the only folks on our continent who have actually ever "cancelled Christmas".

Since we are in the time of year when some Christian conservatives insist that Starbucks and Liberals are taking away their holiday, I figured I'd share the article:

https://www.history.com/news/when-massachusetts-banned-christmas

• Plus1 1