Season Ticket Questions/Help -- Any advice appreciated

Jamesla30

1 hour ago, twofittyonred said:

North stadium here (sec 35 - row 5). love the endzone view - hate the access to facilities.

Whoever redesigned the North Stadium deserves to be shot.  I had tickets in the upper level expansion and getting up/down was terrible.  They needed to add some more ramps in around row 65.  And the bathroom placement right next to the entry tunnel caused congestion like crazy.

I am so glad I moved to the South.

North End Zone here as well. Section 38 Row 11. 

Depending where you're at, the End Zones have some great seats. From our aisle seats, we have about twenty steps to field level, and access to restrooms and concessions at Gate 15. Plus its always cool to watch the team exit the locker room.

Edited by txschutte
  • 1 month later...

@Mavric

So I received renewal info yesterday. I have a question on the Seat Yourself Process again.

They didn't clearly answer this question, so I thought maybe you'd know for certain.

They have a box you can check if you'd like to move or acquire additional seats via the SYP.

I went to read about it, but nowhere did it say that my CURRENT seats would still be available to me if I checked that box.  It also did not say that they wouldn't be available.

Do you know how that part works? Do my tickets go into the system and I have to move no matter what?

Yes, you keep the current seats that you have unless you get rid of them through the Seat Yourself process.  I've signed up for Seat Yourself each year but never changed my seats.

You can either keep the seats you have, keep those seats and add new seats or trade the seats you have for different seats.