RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Johnson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Carolina
    • Penn State
    • Boston College
    • Mississippi
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

I think its funny to see the different comments from everyone on here. Johnson is a .89 4 star. Bivens is a .83 3 star. Some say they would rather have Bivens- but if we took Bivens commitment over johnson I am sure there would be tons of people saying man we need to get better players- we can settle for 2-low 3 star RB's in this class.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I think its funny to see the different comments from everyone on here. Johnson is a .89 4 star. Bivens is a .83 3 star. Some say they would rather have Bivens- but if we took Bivens commitment over johnson I am sure there would be tons of people saying man we need to get better players- we can settle for 2-low 3 star RB's in this class.

Bivens is .8884, so yeah.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Also, Bivens is ranked higher than Johnson on 247. I would like to take both, but I don't know if we have room for 3 RB. Both would be good gets.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Also, Bivens is ranked higher than Johnson on 247. I would like to take both, but I don't know if we have room for 3 RB. Both would be good gets.

247 Composite johnson is .89 4 star- Bivens is .88 3 star. He must have gotten a good bump. Last i saw on bivens profile on this site it said .83

I mentioned before that I liked this kid. To expound on that a little more; I will say that he is right now a much better outside runner than he is inside. He does fit our offense very well. He has track speed and that is a premium as we all know. His acceleration is elite. My only issue with him is his inside running and hip flexion. His back slumps when he gets in his stance. Thats a clear indicator that he's stiff in his hips. He doesn't make guys miss very often and he loses speed when he has to make a move. Don't get me wrong, he is perfect for an offense that allows guys to crease the Defense.

I have been outspoken about Bivens because I think he's all around a better player. He has great hips, very good speed, and great balance. Bivens is one of the best RB's I have seen in a while. Whether he runs inside or outside, it doesn't matter. His rating is incredibly inaccurate if you ask me. I would put him against any HS RB in the country, and I doubt I would find many that are better than him. Lastly, if he were on our roster today, I believe he would jump a few guys. Thats how high I am on him. 

• Plus1 1

On 4/25/2018 at 12:28 PM, Vince R. said:

I mentioned before that I liked this kid. To expound on that a little more; I will say that he is right now a much better outside runner than he is inside. He does fit our offense very well. He has track speed and that is a premium as we all know. His acceleration is elite. My only issue with him is his inside running and hip flexion. His back slumps when he gets in his stance. Thats a clear indicator that he's stiff in his hips. He doesn't make guys miss very often and he loses speed when he has to make a move. Don't get me wrong, he is perfect for an offense that allows guys to crease the Defense.

I have been outspoken about Bivens because I think he's all around a better player. He has great hips, very good speed, and great balance. Bivens is one of the best RB's I have seen in a while. Whether he runs inside or outside, it doesn't matter. His rating is incredibly inaccurate if you ask me. I would put him against any HS RB in the country, and I doubt I would find many that are better than him. Lastly, if he were on our roster today, I believe he would jump a few guys. Thats how high I am on him. 

I was more impressed with Bivens as well. I still think people better get ready for Miles Jones. Kid is way underrated and will make big plays for us in the future rushing, receiving, and returns. Johnson has the speed, just needs to polish a few football things. Could be a playmaker for us

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

I was more impressed with Bivens as well. I still think people better get ready for Miles Jones. Kid is way underrated and will make big plays for us in the future rushing, receiving, and returns 

You're right about Jones. I have him slotted as a contributor right away. He is going to push Tyjon and JD this summer. No doubt about it. 

1 hour ago, Vince R. said:

You're right about Jones. I have him slotted as a contributor right away. He is going to push Tyjon and JD this summer. No doubt about it. 

How do you guys think Maurice Washington factors in the RB room?

Follow up question. What is both your thoughts on our current commit for this class Thomas Grayson Vs. the 2 other guys in johnson and bivens we are looking at. Would you take bivens and johnson over Grayson or would you take Grayson plus 1? 

8 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

How do you guys think Maurice Washington factors in the RB room?

Follow up question. What is both your thoughts on our current commit for this class Thomas Grayson Vs. the 2 other guys in johnson and bivens we are looking at. Would you take bivens and johnson over Grayson or would you take Grayson plus 1? 

I know this isn't directed at me, but the guys at 247 think there is a chance we would take all 3 if they wanted N.

Going into next year we only scholly RB's we have:

Bell - Sr

Bradley - Jr

Washington - RsFr/Soph 

That said, I doubt all 3 would want N. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic