RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Johnson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Carolina
    • Penn State
    • Boston College
    • Mississippi
    • Rutgers

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Yeah, we are allowed to put paywall info into our own words. This is a simple prediction that can change frequently and in the grand scheme of things they are wrong plenty, at least over the course of their recruitment.

Wiltfong had Bookie, Chase Williams, Elijah Blades, Jean-Baptiste all predicted to Nebraska. Last I checked none are on our roster.

My point I was making was that Wiltfong and others want people to pay for the privilege to see their predictions.  But people are just telling it outright on here.  Which could be seen as posting premium content like direct quotes from a paywall article.  It has nothing to do with whether he is right in his predictions or if a player ends up where he predicts.

22 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

My point I was making was that Wiltfong and others want people to pay for the privilege to see their predictions.  But people are just telling it outright on here.  Which could be seen as posting premium content like direct quotes from a paywall article.  It has nothing to do with whether he is right in his predictions or if a player ends up where he predicts.

You can do the math and not pay premium information.  If he has 9 CBs to Nebraska and 100% of them are to Nebraska and WIltfong put in a CB then you dont need to be a premium member to know he picked Nebraska. 

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Don't be the person that returns the shot/drink that was bought for them at the bar

• Plus1 6
1 hour ago, StPaulHusker said:

Wasnt there a workaround where you could still see the prediction by clicking through a few pages?

38 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Wasnt there a workaround where you could still see the prediction by clicking through a few pages?

I have no idea if there is or isn't.  It was just a question about how this board handles "premium" content.  I realize a person can make deductions on the predictions.  Please carry on about the player

• Mavric changed the title to RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

Nebraska

HuskermanMike,Young Grand Island Husker,seaofred92,Husker_luver,Wunderkind,yort2000,Throw Dem Bones,TherealTomOsborne,Born In The Corn,HS_Coach_C,Mavric,chamrocck,Sgt Red,Flat Water,Treand3,The Murphinator,FaithfulHusker,LumberJackSker,r06ue1,swmohusker,Thanks_Tom RR,ADS,Warrior10,HuskerNBigD,Ziebol the Red,CMT1525,Redux,Roger Dorn,SkerLover95,Touchdown Tommie,JJkinz,Minnesota_husker,AZRaiderH8r

• Plus1 1