Mavric

RB Rahmir Johnson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

Not saying this is the reason, but he ran slower than people thought he would at camp. 

His sparq score is a 4.54. Pretty solid time.  Has to have a very good top end with his 100 and 200 times.  

• Plus1 2

43 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

His sparq score is a 4.54. Pretty solid time.  Has to have a very good top end with his 100 and 200 times.  

I'd be curious to when that sparq time was ran, that is fast. He ran a 4.69 at a rivals camp beginning of May.

2 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

I'd be curious to when that sparq time was ran, that is fast. He ran a 4.69 at a rivals camp beginning of May.

He ran it last year at The Opening regionals.  

7 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

He ran it last year at The Opening regionals.  

I see. Still wouldn't be surprised if that more recent 4.69 at the Rivals camp has some scratching their head. 

Like I said, I don't know that it's the reason....just throwing out thoughts. 

Johnson or Tompkins would be a great change of pace back to bell and Washington . Hope Washington makes it. Frost ain't playing around at getting running backs. 

Johnson had a great game in their win (34-22) over Grayson.  He had 28 carries for 129 yards and 2 tds. 

Grayson's defense is considered one of the best in the nation.   9 players on that defense are committed to or have offers from P5 schools. 

• Plus1 6

11 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Johnson had a great game in their win (34-22) over Grayson.  He had 28 carries for 129 yards and 2 tds. 

Grayson's defense is considered one of the best in the nation.   9 players on that defense are committed to or have offers from P5 schools. 

Sounds like he creased then a few times. He keeps this up and a rating bump is a given.

The Nebraska running back commit showed why he was a prime target for Scott Frost and company, flashing his speed and also a fair bit of toughness for a player his size. Johnson isn't afraid to run between the tackles and is tough to bring down when he gets out in space. He broke a pair of long runs in the game and is similar to players Frost has featured in his offenses at Oregon and UCF in the past. He's listed as an all-purpose back and is likely to get the ball in his hands a variety of different ways at the next level.

Rivals

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1