RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Henry Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Warrior10 said:

There's 1 spot left at RB, the coaches pushed Washington to visit this weekend and asked Henry not to. That says it all.

It says nothing other than that they don't want two prospects that play the same position on campus at the same time. 

A common recruiting tactic to prevent conflict.

Perhaps there is also someone visiting on the weekend they rescheduled Henry that they think he will hit it off with.

So many variables. No one can be sure.

27 minutes ago, husker98 said:

It says nothing other than that they don't want two prospects that play the same position on campus at the same time. 

Perhaps there is also someone visiting on the weekend they rescheduled Henry that they think he will hit it off with.

This ^ or the person that would be a perfect host is already with somebody this week or isn't available this week.  It's more fun to speculate thou so keep the thread going!!!!

32 minutes ago, husker98 said:

You're example doesn't fit here. Henry's good friend, who he was publically raving about visiting with.... is visiting this weekend. 

Edited by Warrior10

46 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Thanks for the update. Maybe I shouldn't have assumed in this case. I still don't see how we take Washington and Henry, unless we Henry is at Hybrid and we pass on Miles Jones.

Clouse thinks we could take two RB’s as long as one is Washington. We could sign Henry or Jones as an athlete and see where they fit best once on campus. 

15 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Clouse thinks we could take two RB’s as long as one is Washington. We could sign Henry or Jones as an athlete and see where they fit best once on campus. 

I agree with all that. I preferred Jones at Ath over Henry (which doesn't mean anything), which is why I thought/think Henry is on the outside looking in at the moment. 

• Mavric changed the title to RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]