RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

62 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Henry Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

247 guys saying how hard we push for Henry depends on Washington status. 

I dont understand that logic. Because look at Elijah Blades- whats the chances we find out in the next 3 weeks if washington is going to make it? I say take both- I would hate to pass on henry just to take washington and find out in May he didnt make it

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont understand that logic. Because look at Elijah Blades- whats the chances we find out in the next 3 weeks if washington is going to make it? I say take both- I would hate to pass on henry just to take washington and find out in May he didnt make it

Completely agree. However, I think we are in a much better position to recruit these type of running backs in the future with the current staff as opposed to the previous. 

40 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Take two guys you like and see which one comes in and proves himself. 

I will always go back to when we got Green, Heard and Abdullah. Ameer worked his tail off and now look at him.

Give me a few guys and hopefully one feels like he needs to work a bit harder to get noticed.

I want guys that have a chip on their shoulder.

That ideal, but isn't an option if you are in a scholarship numbers crunch and can't take both. Not saying we can't for sure, but numbers are very tight. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

The difference is it appears this staff is actually preparing to take Henry if it's clear Washington isn't going to qualify (which they are supposedly going to be more clear on next week). They still have Henry set up to visit. Last year the staff knew Blades was a long shot but just ignored the problem and turned away other prospects.

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

The difference is it appears this staff is actually preparing to take Henry if it's clear Washington isn't going to qualify (which they are supposedly going to be more clear on next week). They still have Henry set up to visit. Last year the staff knew Blades was a long shot but just ignored the problem and turned away other prospects.

Michael Onyemaobi remembers!

• Mavric changed the title to RB Ta'zhawn Henry [Texas Tech - Signed LOI]