Mavric

CB Cam Taylor [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Can he play in the spring game since he will be in Lincoln anyway? The CB depth looks woeful.

I'm sure we could sneak a jersey on him, but he has to be licking his chops looking at our depth chart.

Will be really nice if this badness shows up on the field. It's been a while since theres been fear in the husker secondary 

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

On campus and enrolled

Went to the Watt and Canty threads before this one and was going to be extremely disappointed if that was the case here too.  Glad it's not

So far in fall ball it sounds like this guy is a dude. Good sign coach Frost and staff can spot talent. This guy is in that mid range 3 star rating at .86. So I think anyone who has doubts about all the 3 stars should chill out. This guy is the first testament to their talent spotting abilities.

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So far in fall ball it sounds like this guy is a dude. Good sign coach Frost and staff can spot talent. This guy is in that mid range 3 star rating at .86. So I think anyone who has doubts about all the 3 stars should chill out. This guy is the first testament to their talent spotting abilities.

Played mostly QB - great recruiting, almost like DPE when he was just a pure athlete. Kid also has the size already. I had him as the #3 CB on my depth chart and will see early PT and potential to start. Our CBs have been bad the past few years