Accepting apologies from people who said UCF doesn't deserve to be in the playoff

ATS Knight

5 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Who is Eleven warriors and why do we care what they think? not being snarky, just asking...

It is the most popular independent Ohio State website (15 million page views per month) and you probably shouldn't care about them. Saying that, you probably shouldn't care about ESPN, CBS, SI and the rest of them either.

I mean this is a UCF post on a Nebraska message board.  

Edited by jaws
  • Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, jaws said:

It is the most popular independent Ohio State website (15 million page views per month) and you probably shouldn't care about them. Saying that, you probably shouldn't care about ESPN, CBS, SI and the rest of the either.

I mean this is a UCF post on a Nebraska message board.  

Bingo, the real reason not to care! :)

I try hard not to watch, or listen to anything ESPN says.. since they have a stake in the SEC they are not impartial.

On 1/1/2018 at 4:08 PM, ATS Knight said:

Come one! Come all! If you were dismissive of UCF as "just a G5" team or said something like, "they don't deserve to be in the playoff", stop by and chat. 

Huge win. UCF really looked like they belonged on the same field with Auburn, and capable of competing with any team in the country..... BUT, they still didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. SOS is the only statistic that needs to be seen. 

UCF fans deserve to gloat, they should be very proud of their memorable season.... They should also drop the 'fake' national champions charade (although I do enjoy watching the SEC squirm). There have been far better teams than yours finish a season without being called national champions.... 

Edited by B.B. Hemingway