Red Five

Nick Gates

On 1/4/2018 at 1:29 PM, BlitzFirst said:

Tell you what...let's both go watch a squash match and give commentary afterwards.  We'll attend with someone who coaches squash for a living.

Which one of us 3 will probably have better insight as to whether or not a squash player is good or not?

I'm not saying everyone has to coach...I am saying coaches know better than board posters.  I'm also saying board posters are more often wrong than right when it comes to this topic due to most of us having an untrained eye.

...my “untrained eye” saw every single starter get pancaked multiple plays, multiple games..and my untrained eye sees fat hanging over pants..no thighs or glutes..thus, while knowing the snap count, get hit by opposing D line instead of initiating contact..

• Plus1 1

44 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Probably a Browns scout. 

This reminds me: we need to use those throwback uniforms all year this year. 

It's crazy how many linemen over the past few years (and linebackers for that matter) we have SWORN aren't good...and yet they have great careers int he NFL.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

It's crazy how many linemen over the past few years (and linebackers for that matter) we have SWORN aren't good...and yet they have great careers int he NFL.

The idea that the NFL understands talent better than us is a premise I find preposterous! :sarcasm

7 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

1 hour ago, TonyStalloni said:

The idea that the NFL understands talent better than us is a premise I find preposterous! :sarcasm

Millions of dollars is a hell of an incentive to actually use a weight room.