Nick Gates

Red Five

7 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

There is a thread on this in the rumor area. Does this one need to be merged there?

We can let it ride for now. It's more than message board talk, but not confirmed yet.

Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

I'm not the one who decided to be an a** for no reason.  But I'm not here to take anyone's crap.

I'm going to give you the same response I give my kids.

I didn't ask who started it, I asked for it to stop.

Thanks.

I think players should always go early.  

I know Coach Cal at Kentucky, if his players are projected lotto picks (big difference from NFL and Gates situation I know) tells his players they have to go and if they want to stay they have to CONVINCE him as to why they should.

Just now, Husker from Kansas said:

Idk man. I mean you seen the shape our guys were in. I’m sure they could fill out a Victoria’s Secret Bra fairly well!

Uh oh...I know where this will end up!

35 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I said Vincent Valentine should stay another year and he's been marvelous in the NFL. What do I know?

Good luck, Gates. Go raise some hell.

Valentine didn't play a snap this year I don't believe, but he was projected in the 3rd to 4th round range. Not really comparable. 

Given how delusional our prior staff was about the level of effort, discipline, work ethic, etc. is necessary to succeed, it wouldn’t be too surprising if some of that rubbed off on the players. I almost feel sorry for the players that are left. If they’ve forgotten how to work, the offseason is going to feel like SEAL training.

• Mavric changed the title to Nick Gates