QB Matthew Tago [Oregon State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

57 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Tago Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 01:00 AM

55 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Following Tago’s recruitment, I think it’s pretty clear he has his heart set on offense. And I think he’s an intriguing prospect there.

But I think he has next level instincts and frame for defense. After a RS year, and maybe a second year in the S&C, I think he’d be all-conference material at either OLB or ILB. Best of luck to him, but we have to be really picky with our spots at this point and it’d be a mistake to bring him in on offense and then have him transfer away if it didn’t work out and he didn’t want to switch to defense.

I got you with some up-votes on 247 Matty, no idea why you got down voted.

NothingKevin trying to tie Matty in as an "insider",  like himself,  then Matty shunning him was pure gold.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, ScottyIce said:

No one, just more hypotheticals for why we are “pushing” a recruit away from N for someone who hasn’t verbally committed yet. 

No hypothetical scenario needed.  You can take off your scarlet colored glasses.  There might not be any "pushing away" involved and there may just actually be kids that choose OrST over NU.

4 hours ago, ADS said:

The only issue I have with “letting him go”, if that’s what is happening, is that Poly kids typically only go to schools with an established Poly presence.  He could’ve been the start of that pipeline if he wanted N.

This is probably the biggest factor in his decision, a factor since day one.  Never doubt the Poly connection.

#POLYSWAG

• Mavric changed the title to QB Matthew Tago [Oregon State - Signed LOI]