QB Matthew Tago [Oregon State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

57 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Tago Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

247 is pretty high on this kid compared to everyone else

They looked at him overall, offense and defense. Looks to me the other  sites chose a side. His ability to go on either side of the ball and perform at a division one level has got to be worth something. Generally when a person is classified as an athlete it’s a WR/CB/Nickel kind of thing, he is a special case

• Plus1 1

On 1/16/2018 at 6:26 PM, spurs1990 said:

Man the kid is an absolutely physical runner and has some pretty incredible balance. Not sure how he stayed up on a lot of those. He certainly doesn't have blazing speed but he gets to where he needs to go. As most others have said he looks pretty rough mechanics wise. Arm strength is pretty darn good as he launched a 55-60 yard bomb. He's got potential, and he'll ideally have time to learn

He'd certainly be welcomed in my opinion.

I think @spurs1990 pretty much described Big Ben, and I’ve heard a recruitnik on 1620 say just that.

2 hours ago, C N Red said:

Kid just oozes athlete. Could see him at LB #1, or else Hback, TE. If hes really set on QB then give him a shot, who knows.

If he’s as athletic as we believe he is, I like to see him being center of either the offense or defense, it doesn’t matter. I’m not big on using multiple QBs, but if he’s not a LB or QB, find a handful of plays this kid could take the snap to mix in some off speed playcalling. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Matthew Tago [Oregon State - Signed LOI]