Transfers

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Lot of guys can graduate in 3 years.   These players are asked to be on campus basically the entire year, so it's easy to take a bunch of extra classes and graduate "early".

I don't know if this is the case for this guy, but I could see him graduating in May and be at NU for the Summer/Fall.

Amen, there is nothing else to do and I am sure a lot of classes are online so it is less of an interference with football stuff.

6 hours ago, sho said:

Tate Martell has thrown his name in the transfer portal.   What are the odds he joins Tyjon at OSU??

1000%  - only because it drives me crazy when people say they are more than 100%

OSU would seem to be the favorite - except for the fact that TG is there

22 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Youhanna Ghaifan is getting a few rumors thrown around today. 247 says unlikely. 

He was accepted into a UNL graduate program and enrolled, ready to start classes this week.  He was going to be a walk-on.  But the coaches changed their minds and now he'll be going elsewhere.  Kansas State and Oklahoma State are possibilities.

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

He was accepted into a UNL graduate program and enrolled, ready to start classes this week.  He was going to be a walk-on.  But the coaches changed their minds and now he'll be going elsewhere.  Kansas State and Oklahoma State are possibilities.

Good to know we value morals as well as winning!