Transfers

1 hour ago, Nebfanatic said:

We have plenty of safties but none of the caliber of Gibbs. A guy like him can change your defense.

Says who? The guy got buried on the Georgia depth chart after starting the season.

I get its Georgia but still, he wasnt even being dressed at points. 

I am not saying he isnt a good player, but he hasnt really shown a whole bunch yet. 

9 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Says who? The guy got buried on the Georgia depth chart after starting the season.

I am not saying he isnt a good player, but he hasnt really shown a whole bunch yet. 

He was also a freshman last year. We do 't have alot of players with his athletic ability on roster.

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He was also a freshman last year. We do 't have alot of players with his athletic ability on roster.

I believe he just completed his sophomore season. He has played two years at Georgia. Last year he left the team around this time for medical issues(wasnt even taking classes) but he came back. He miss the bowl game for them. And now this year, same time he is leaving but Kirby said it is different than last year. 

1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I believe he just completed his sophomore season. He has played two years at Georgia. Last year he left the team around this time for medical issues(wasnt even taking classes) but he came back. He miss the bowl game for them. And now this year, same time he is leaving but Kirby said it is different than last year. 

So what you are trying to say is that we should take him but expect him to not play in any bowl games? 

6 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I think this year he was supposed to have his chance to be the started but Tyson Campbell came along and ruined that.. And there are about 99% of D1 safety's that would be stuck behind Campbell. Kid is a stud. 

• 3 weeks later...