JUCO WR Mike Williams [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Williams Commit?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Williams Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Akron
    • Kent State
    • Coastal Carolina
    • New Mexico State
    • Liberty
    • Georgia Southern

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Mike Williams

Hometown: Lake City, Florida

School: East Mississippi Community College

Position: Wide Receiver 

Height: 5-10

Weight: 182

40 Time

Offers: Nebraska, Akron, Coastal Carolina, Kent State, Liberty, New Mexico State, South Alabama

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #112 JUCO Overall; #10 JUCO WR; .8367; :star:star:star 

Rivals
247: #92 JUCO Overall; #6 JUCO WR; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Wish Last Chance U (Netflix) was still at his school. Could’ve learned a ton about him that way.

True, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. He could be a good football player and a decent guy, but some things shot out of context make him look bad. I have no idea if his academics are good or not, but it's probably for the best that we as fans don't know the ins and outs of his classes.

• Plus1 1

Could be a really competitive room with Woodyard, Williams, Tyjon, and Speilman. Not to mention guys like Miles Jones who we are still leading on it seems. That doesn't even include other receivers we have a good shot at. 

Guys like potentially Henry and others could be plugged into spots like that too. Find the speed and figure out what to do with it later philosophy is in full force with this staff.

9 minutes ago, Hans Gruber said:

True, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. He could be a good football player and a decent guy, but some things shot out of context make him look bad. I have no idea if his academics are good or not, but it's probably for the best that we as fans don't know the ins and outs of his classes.

It’s okay to know the truth about a player. I would’ve like to see that he either belongs at nebraska or doesn’t on the show.

1 minute ago, ScottyIce said:

It’s okay to know the truth about a player. I would’ve like to see that he either belongs at nebraska or doesn’t on the show.

That's what I'm saying though. We still wouldn't really know. We'd think that we would know, but we would still only have a small piece of the picture.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I dont know man, I have a few videos that were edited and it really didn't show my best work.

I’m just saying... if you’ve seen the show.

You saw how some of those players treated human beings. It wasn’t good. I wouldn’t want them anywhere near Nebraska.

Im not assuming in any way, shape or form that Williams is like that. Just wish the show was still cooking at his school.

20 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I’m just saying... if you’ve seen the show.

You saw how some of those players treated human beings. It wasn’t good. I wouldn’t want them anywhere near Nebraska.

Im not assuming in any way, shape or form that Williams is like that. Just wish the show was still cooking at his school.

I would bet staff does their homework.  Talk to high school coaches, counselors, etc.  Kid can run and add competition to our wr room.  Could be a good late get.  

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Mike Williams [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic