Trump is Racist

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting thread.

I'll stand by my statement that the disgusting and illegal acts of Trump need to be laid out to the American people.  However, they also need to have sound policy that will appeal to a large percentage of the American people. 

Again, they do and will. The people pushing the narrative they don't are doing so to benefit Trump.

16 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Again, they do and will. The people pushing the narrative they don't are doing so to benefit Trump.

Yes, they do.

The key though is how much time they spend on both sides of the conversation during the campaign.  We haven't gotten to that point yet to tell.

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, they do. 

The key though is how much time they spend on both sides of the conversation during the campaign.  We haven't gotten to that point yet to tell.

The problem I foresee is I don't think your average voter actually has much of a stomach for policy conversations. :(

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

39 minutes ago, QMany said:

It’s not even a dog whistle anymore, it’s explicit and blatant. 

This really puts the GOP's one black guy in a tough spot.

(I looked it up and this isn't really hyperbole - Republicans have one black Senator and one half-black House member who is not running for re-election in 2020.)

2 hours ago, QMany said:

I wonder if our resident HuskerBoard KKKultists will try to rationalize this one too or just bury their head in the sand. 

Trump is done...Dude has totally lost it.

Also, was anyone else shocked that old people drive around in golf carts and yell at each other?  Don't they have better things to do?

• Haha 1