S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Both Bama and ASU were hoping to lock him up on their in-home visits but neither happened.  Of course, he could just be waiting because he already had a visit arranged with us but that's at least a good sign for us.  Especially since Bama's spot could be gone any time.

Sounds like even the ASU people think it's an ASU/Nebraska battle.

• Plus1 1

Tidbits from 247 article:

- 247 sources say it is too close to call right now between ASU and Nebraska.  Bama doesn’t look to be an option because of numbers.

- Distance was never a factor until recently, and even that looks to be speculation.

- Nebraska has the family edge, especially because the only school where he and Matthew can play together is Nebraska.  He also has another cousin here playing softball.

- He has hosted ASU and Bama this week.  Nebraska has not been in yet and it’s unknown when they will be.  But we’re seeing Ty Robinson in the coming days, so it could be around the same time.

The end.

• Plus1 6
2 minutes ago, ADS said:

Tidbits from 247 article:

- 247 sources say it is too close to call right now between ASU and Nebraska.  Bama doesn’t look to be an option because of numbers.

- Distance was never a factor until recently, and even that looks to be speculation.

- Nebraska has the family edge, especially because the only school where he and Matthew can play together is Nebraska.  He also has another cousin here playing softball.

- He has hosted ASU and Bama this week.  Nebraska has not been in yet and it’s unknown when they will be.  But we’re seeing Ty Robinson in the coming days, so it could be around the same time.

The end.

My gut reaction to that tells me I think he ends up at Nebraska. If it is too close to call between us and ASU and we have not had our crack at the in home is a good sign. I would think that would push us ahead.

17 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

From what I’ve heard we will be home Thursday or Friday. It will be a raid of coaches there. Also will visit his cousin. May be a 2/1 deal so frost can go in home with both at his cousins house. 

So, is this a loop-hole per se? In-home at someone else's home...

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

My gut reaction to that tells me I think he ends up at Nebraska. If it is too close to call between us and ASU and we have not had our crack at the in home is a good sign. I would think that would push us ahead.

I agree.  For once, we actually have the family edge with an out of state player.....and supposedly, distance isn't a factor.

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic