S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Ohio St writer getting Michigan hopes up for something that probably isnt true.

Apparently that guy has openly admitted to trolling with CB’s. There is a rumor that Alabama is working on flipping Jordan Battle from Ohio State because Dax might flip back to UM but no clue if true. 

22 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

That's crazy.  ASU and U of A have done a terrible job at landing instate talent and asu can't make room for a legit D1 guy from a high school that's won 4 of the last 5 state titles

The rumor, and maybe that's all it is, is that there are some questions about Pola-Mao's work ethic and progress.  A few years ago he looked like he was going to be the best of the group and a monster prospect, but it doesn't sound like he's developed like some had thought he might.  Beyond that, ASU tends to want quicker defensive linemen, and he doesn't really seem to fit the bill.  There's some talent there, but the rumor mill indicates they don't see him as a fit. 

Or they're still pushing for him and none of the online stuff knows what it's talking about.

29 minutes ago, wablty said:

The rumor, and maybe that's all it is, is that there are some questions about Pola-Mao's work ethic and progress.  A few years ago he looked like he was going to be the best of the group and a monster prospect, but it doesn't sound like he's developed like some had thought he might.  Beyond that, ASU tends to want quicker defensive linemen, and he doesn't really seem to fit the bill.  There's some talent there, but the rumor mill indicates they don't see him as a fit. 

Or they're still pushing for him and none of the online stuff knows what it's talking about.

^^^^ He's NU

40 minutes ago, wablty said:

I know he had a pretty bad injury that caused him to miss most of his junior year. Add that to switching schools and having to sit out 5 games this year could slow a lot of players. 

There was an article before the season that said 9 out of the last 10 top instate prospects have gone out of state. This year i think its 7 of the top 10 will leave. High school coaches were also complaining that both edwards and sumlin hadn't been recruiting instate players. Just seems like asu needs to make inroads when it comes to local recruits especially a program like Chandler high

12 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

I know he had a pretty bad injury that caused him to miss most of his junior year. Add that to switching schools and having to sit out 5 games this year could slow a lot of players. 

There was an article before the season that said 9 out of the last 10 top instate prospects have gone out of state. This year i think its 7 of the top 10 will leave. High school coaches were also complaining that both edwards and sumlin hadn't been recruiting instate players. Just seems like asu needs to make inroads when it comes to local recruits especially a program like Chandler high

I find this extremely odd for Sumlin. At Texas A&M he constantly pulled the top talent out of Arizona.

Oh well! His loss is our gain!

20 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

That might be true...but trust me when I say a lot of high school coaches love to complain.

1 hour ago, SUHperman said:

In home tonight. 

According to Alabama insider they have already/will most likely flip Jordan Battle from Ohio State so they will be full at S. 

Rumor that his family is throwing him a big party tonight and the entire staff will be there. 

Mom is all in on Nebraska. 

Sounds like a wrap to me. Put the bow on him Frosty! 

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic