S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not convinced that he didn't sign. HCSF said on his signing day show that there were 2 more players they were waitiing for. In my mind that was the Pola boys. If they waited until the end of the early signing period, all the heat would be off of them, it's low odds of getting leaked, they could still announce at the game. Additionally, when we saw other offers going out, we were not sending out offers to secondary players which is still a position of need. 

This is all just a hunch, but it seems more likely than 2 players that weren't on our collective radar signing. 

40 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

I'm not convinced that he didn't sign. HCSF said on his signing day show that there were 2 more players they were waitiing for. In my mind that was the Pola boys. If they waited until the end of the early signing period, all the heat would be off of them, it's low odds of getting leaked, they could still announce at the game. Additionally, when we saw other offers going out, we were not sending out offers to secondary players which is still a position of need. 

This is all just a hunch, but it seems more likely than 2 players that weren't on our collective radar signing. 

I think he was leaning towards Mills and maybe another player. Noa I don’t believe has signed yet. For sure his cousin hasn’t either that isn’t the done deal that everyone believes. Hasn’t even visited yet. 

Also, we did offer another corner today that is committed to Mississippi State. 

• Fire 1

28 minutes ago, Decked said:

I think he was leaning towards Mills and maybe another player. Noa I don’t believe has signed yet. For sure his cousin hasn’t either that isn’t the done deal that everyone believes. Hasn’t even visited yet. 

Also, we did offer another corner today that is committed to Mississippi State. 

It looks like Frost was talking about Darrion Daniels as well.  He had to know that was coming.

21 minutes ago, RockyMountainOySker said:

Find it hard to believe he signed w anyone considering he eliminated Bama bc they pressured him to sign during the early period.

He may not have signed but I think he knows where he is going. 

There was complete radio silence after our coaches visited him. I have seen no updates and many of the insiders have not been able to contact him. 

Pure speculation on my part but I think he may have committed to us. 

• Plus1 2
53 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

He may not have signed but I think he knows where he is going. 

There was complete radio silence after our coaches visited him. I have seen no updates and many of the insiders have not been able to contact him. 

Pure speculation on my part but I think he may have committed to us. 

It's eerily similar to Moos' silence with Frost.  We know how that turned out :thumbs

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, RockyMountainOySker said:

Find it hard to believe he signed w anyone considering he eliminated Bama bc they pressured him to sign during the early period.

Heard he was a silent commit with Bama for a while, but they would not let him commit publically. You can see their safety class has higher rated players, so I think that is why it shook out the way it did.

My guess is he signed with Nebraska silently and will announce it at the Poly Bowl. If his recruitment is quite from now until then, that would be evidence this is true.

16 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Silence? Moos went on local radio shows talking up the legend of Scott Frost, and how great he thought he was. That was some loud 'silence'.:D

Same as Frost would've done if directly asked about Gates "Good player, he's uncommitted and exploring options, has difference-making talent etc etc" 

Radio silence in both scenarios about future commits.  

I'm excited to possibly get this kid.

1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Same as Frost would've done if directly asked about Gates "Good player, he's uncommitted and exploring options, has difference-making talent etc etc" 

Radio silence in both scenarios about future commits.  

I'm excited to possibly get this kid.

I dont think he'd be allowed to make any comment about him unless he was committed and signed.

• Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic