S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

43 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

We like where we are sitting here. I see A 247 article came out, didn’t see what it said but hope we lock this one up.

Main three schools are USC, ASU and Nebraska. tOSU and OU have been talking with him but he has used all his OV and doesnt know if he will be able to UOV those schools because his schedule is busy. He says he likes that the USC coach coached Troy Palamalu, but says he has only talked with him once. ASU is pitching him as the hometown hero and he likes their coaches. Says on Nebraska that Ty Robinson was recruiting him on the plane to San Antonio. And that Frost and Fischer are the main recruiters. Says he is putting recruiting on the backburner for now to focus on all-star games and recruiting will work itself out in the end. 

• Plus1 1

His measurements came in as 5-10 165 which is a lot different from what was originally said as 6’2 180. Thinking he will be a CB in college instead of safety. Huffman is thinking it’s between us and ASU. Still set to announce Jan 19. 

I really dont know where this kid will end up, but if he comes in as a CB for us that will be huge for that rotation. 

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

His measurements came in as 5-10 165 which is a lot different from what was originally said as 6’2 180. Thinking he will be a CB in college instead of safety. Huffman is thinking it’s between us and ASU. Still set to announce Jan 19. 

I really dont know where this kid will end up, but if he comes in as a CB for us that will be huge for that rotation. 

Four inches off?! Heck, if people can pull it off, I’m gonna start claiming an extra four inches too.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Ziebol said:

If he’s only 5’10”, he gets his picture taken with some rather short people. 

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic