S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

23 hours ago, SUHperman said:

Brief update this morning. Apparently the mortgage firm his mom works for has a branch in Lincoln so he made it sound like she could move to Lincoln and have a job. He was also asked if he was a Sun Devil fan growing up. His response: "growing up they had Todd Graham, so I didn't really like the program that much." 

He did not secretly sign with a school in December.

36 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I tuned in late, but I think yesterday on 1620 they were talking about Noa and I thought they were saying his mom works at some bank institution and that they have a branch in lincoln and they already determined she could transfer to that branch so they could move to lincoln or something.

• Plus1 1

Noa has always been on my big three wish list (Ty and Wandale being the other two).  If we land him (which I believe will happen) and get his cousin Matt it will be like getting that three scoop sundae with the cherry on top; best recruiting class in a long, long time.

• Plus1 1

Alright so I've been thinking about this most of the morning and we have to remember this is "Huskers Online" interviewing him so of course he's going to talk up Nebraska.. He's not going to do an interview and be like "Yeah they're alright" or "Yeah they're in my top 3"... He's going to build them up just as he would if he were being interviewed by ASU, or USC interviewer..Him and his big/little cousin would be a HUGE pick up but I don't know if that video is 1000% proof that he's N. JMO.. 

• Plus1 4
5 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Alright so I've been thinking about this most of the morning and we have to remember this is "Huskers Online" interviewing him so of course he's going to talk up Nebraska.. He's not going to do an interview and be like "Yeah they're alright" or "Yeah they're in my top 3"... He's going to build them up just as he would if he were being interviewed by ASU, or USC interviewer..Him and his big/little cousin would be a HUGE pick up but I don't know if that video is 1000% proof that he's N. JMO.. 

luckily it only takes 100%

16 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Do you have another username on this site you used to like your own comment?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic