S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, r06ue1 said:

Noa has always been on my big three wish list (Ty and Wandale being the other two).  If we land him (which I believe will happen) and get his cousin Matt it will be like getting that three scoop sundae with the cherry on top; best recruiting class in a long, long time.

I was wondering myself this morning. So Ty Robinson, Wandale Robinson, Bryce Benhart are at the game now. Nick Henrich would be there if not injured. So thats 4 players at the all american game. With Noa likely to commit to Nebraska. 

When was the last time Nebraska had 5 kids from one recruiting class play in that game? Regardless of if our class ranking is only in the 20's. That should tell you something right there.

5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I was wondering myself this morning. So Ty Robinson, Wandale Robinson, Bryce Benhart are at the game now. Nick Henrich would be there if not injured. So thats 4 players at the all american game. With Noa likely to commit to Nebraska. 

When was the last time Nebraska had 5 kids from one recruiting class play in that game? Regardless of if our class ranking is only in the 20's. That should tell you something right there.

Classes are highly affected by top commits in the calculator on 24/7. Thus, top heavy classes appear to be better than what they are and inflates the average. We have a lot of guys ranked in the high 80s with the highest being Henrich as a 94 or so if I remember correctly. Most of our top guys are like 94-91 range (Henrich, Wandale, Benhart, and Ty Robinson). 

Picked up two more SC crystal balls from two Texas writers. Must be thinking they made up a lot of ground and that the family connection is too strong. Still waiting for a national guy to say something here. Keep in mind that once a guy like Wiltfong puts his in a lot of these local writers tend to flip which makes their picks look a lot better % wise than they really are. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

20 minutes ago, Decked said:

Picked up two more SC crystal balls from two Texas writers. Must be thinking they made up a lot of ground and that the family connection is too strong. Still waiting for a national guy to say something here. Keep in mind that once a guy like Wiltfong puts his in a lot of these local writers tend to flip which makes their picks look a lot better % wise than they really are. 

He already signed, this is all just part of the smokescreen

3 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Do they say why they are picking USC? I just Don’t see why he would pick USC and then plan on coming with his cousin to Nebraska. Also, I’ve heard coaches like where we are sitting with him. 

These Texas guys are always changing their picks. They probably put it in for USC because one of USC's insiders put one in for Noa to USC

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

So, he is playing in the Army All American Bowl AND the Poly Bowl?

I really have never followed these all star games.  How often do players play in multiple ones?

Not very often I don't think, although the Poly Bowl might be a slightly different story.

I believe he was committed to play in the Poly Bowl before getting the AA Bowl invite so he decided to play in both, probably because he didn't want to back out on the Poly Bowl.

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic