S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Decked said:

I’m just surprised that Herm won as many games as he did this year. I thought they were gonna be real bad so props to him 

He actually was lucky to walk in with some talent on the roster. Think hes losing quite a bit of that this year, Wilkins being the biggest loss. I think they are going to struggle mightily this next year.

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I honestly think he's been signed since the early signing date, but he and the staff have done a masterful job of keeping things quiet so he has a chance of announcing at the Poly Bowl in a couple weeks. 

From what I’ve been told, he wanted to sign and hold off on announcing like you’re implying, but if that were the case, then this is the best kept secret from coaches of NU, other programs, recruiting analysts, and anybody else who could access NLI information.

He may have signed his paperwork and sent it to NU, but the staff hasn’t reported it, so it’s still not official. Seems like he’s ours though and that’s really exciting. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

He also has a picture giving the fight on sign with a USC commit after the game. Think he's N still.

I remember Reggie Smith years ago also showing the bone and ended up signing with Oklahoma. But, yes, I think he is N. A really good indication of that is Pola-Gates saying he may accompany his cousin on his OV in Lincoln. 

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic