S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ButButThe90s said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am not moving! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/justsayin?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#justsayin</a></p>&mdash; A. Pola-Gates (@PolaGatesMama) <a href="https://twitter.com/PolaGatesMama/status/1083139793561632769?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 9, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cant-believe-eyes.gif

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

247 drama. He started slinging crap around at Huskers fans and started saying how much more in the know he was about the NPG situation but never put a CB in for him. Then he locks the board after he posts a story basically outing NPG as already signed instead of waiting for him to announce at the Poly bowl like NPG wanted so obviously it ticked people off. Then he puts in a CB to Nebraska so now he's getting it from ASU and Nebraska fans. 

One of the replies to his tweet:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So I know he is rated as a safety. I think it was a 247 article after the all american game that mentioned he could play multiple spots in the secondary. Are we looking at him as a safety or CB? 

Seems like safety is easy to recruit for us. 

Sounds like we are going to give him a look at corner.  But safety is probably a more natural fit for him.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So I know he is rated as a safety. I think it was a 247 article after the all american game that mentioned he could play multiple spots in the secondary. Are we looking at him as a safety or CB? 

Seems like safety is easy to recruit for us. 

I'd agree with this. As his height goes down it sure seems like Noa is our (might regret saying this) Bookie for the year. Hard hitting, undersized, ideally a play maker. 

Hopefully he's more successful off the bat.

2 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I'd agree with this. As his height goes down it sure seems like Noa is our (might regret saying this) Bookie for the year. Hard hitting, undersized, ideally a play maker.

Hopefully he's more successful off the bat.

Bookie's size/body type was pretty impressive I thought. Noa looks to be pretty darn skinny.

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Bookie's size/body type was pretty impressive I thought. Noa looks to be pretty darn skinny.

You're probably right weight wise. I don't really have much to compare except that Noa seems to have shrunk from 6'2 to anywhere between 5'8-5'10 and is a hard hitter. Also the flexibility between positions. 

Bookie was much more of a magnetic personality for peers too. Off topic really and I'm very excited to have Pola-Gates hopefully in the fold.

27 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

You're probably right weight wise. I don't really have much to compare except that Noa seems to have shrunk from 6'2 to anywhere between 5'8-5'10 and is a hard hitter. Also the flexibility between positions. 

Bookie was much more of a magnetic personality for peers too. Off topic really and I'm very excited to have Pola-Gates hopefully in the fold.

Noa Pola-Gates is a barefoot 5'10.5" and weighs 165 lbs. Bookie was 5'8.5" and weighed 165 lbs. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic