S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

Rivals also claimed that Zach Banner ran a 4.6 forty until he popped a 5.56 at a combine.

11 is listed at 6'0

1 is listed at 5'11 (probably jumping)

16 is listed at 5'11

Alright?

My original point was, that Bookie appeared to have a more college-ready physique than Pola-Gates. I still believe that to be the case, despite the random Rivals factoids. It doesn't mean I think Bookie is, or will be a better player. I think they're both going to be pretty darn good.

48 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

I'm just relaying what he measured at The Opening Combine last summer.

Rivals also claimed that Zach Banner ran a 4.6 forty until he popped a 5.56 at a combine.

11 is listed at 6'0"

1 is listed at 5'11" (probably jumping)

16 is listed at 5'11"

Bookie is listed at 5'9"

large960_blur-0c0ad6e11e9cedb25b2b2e940b

I didnt see him play against Bama. Did he get any snaps? What is the hammer for?

59 minutes ago, Decked said:

He’s already signed according to quite a few sources such as the paid ASU 247 site. They think he’s manufactured some interest as schools aren’t allowed to recruit signed players. 

That would fall in line with what Frost said on signing day. That they were expecting a few more signatures but not sure when they could announce them.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I didnt see him play against Bama. Did he get any snaps? What is the hammer for?

Guy got beat all year long, and especially in the WVa game. He got benched that game and don't think he saw much time after that unless someone got injured.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Guy got beat all year long, and especially in the WVa game. He got benched that game and don't think he saw much time after that unless someone got injured.

I thought him and his cousin Tyjon would be great. Sounds like he wont be leaving after 3 years like some thought and we should see him in 2021 in Norman. Just in time for the Frost machine to be humming. Good luck with Wandale

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, C N Red said:

He did look bad anytime I saw him this year, but he was a true freshman, and they can tend to struggle at corner (as we've seen with Lamar). I still think he'll be a nice player.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

He did look bad anytime I saw him this year, but he was a true freshman, and they can tend to struggle at corner (as we've seen with Lamar). I still think he'll be a nice player.

He looked pretty slow to me. At least Lamar has some speed to him. I think Bookie is going to have to move to a safety spot if he wants to play.

5 minutes ago, C N Red said:

He looked pretty slow to me. At least Lamar has some speed to him. I think Bookie is going to have to move to a safety spot if he wants to play.

He played some at the safety or nickel position.  The worst thing about watching 44 play was that he would give up on the play.  Oklahoma doesnt beat West Virginia if they didnt bench Bookie.  He was awful and gave no effort after he was beat.  He is only a freshmen and has potential, but I would rather have Noa than Book.  Noa doesnt seem to love the attention as much and he seems to be the much more physical player.  

• Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic