S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

No slight to his ancestry but we need some tough SOB head hunters ala Toby Wright.  Get some swagger back into the secondary. Catch the ball or run out of the backfield- no problem, you’re going to get jacked up and demolished.  He could become the standard for what a blackshirt should be and a building block that players talk about for a generation. It’s all about mentality and having some natural abilities. I think he has both.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:19 PM, Cdog923 said:

I honestly think he's been signed since the early signing date, but he and the staff have done a masterful job of keeping things quiet so he has a chance of announcing at the Poly Bowl in a couple weeks. 

One time that the rumors were true.

31 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

No slight to his ancestry but we need some tough SOB head hunters ala Toby Wright.  Get some swagger back into the secondary. Catch the ball or run out of the backfield- no problem, you’re going to get jacked up and demolished.  He could become the standard for what a blackshirt should be and a building block that players talk about for a generation. It’s all about mentality and having some natural abilities. I think he has both.

It's late, or early? And a baby is yelling at me but I don't understand what slight could be taken from his ancestry in your post.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

USC fans are upset but understand Noa's decision.  The fans absolutely hate Helton and blame him for their recruiting woes.

ASU fans are all sorts of pissed.  They just can't fathom how Noa could pick NU over them.  

Both fan bases do think we will get Pola-Moa now.  USC isn't as pissed about it as ASU is.  

• Plus1 6
  • Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
On 12/22/2018 at 12:35 PM, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Heard he was a silent commit with Bama for a while, but they would not let him commit publically. You can see their safety class has higher rated players, so I think that is why it shook out the way it did.

My guess is he signed with Nebraska silently and will announce it at the Poly Bowl. If his recruitment is quite from now until then, that would be evidence this is true.

Well, this turned out to be spot on.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1