S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Uncle and Aunt pushing for Nebraska.

Visited Penn State and Nebraska.  Set to visit Alabama for the Iron Bowl.  Doesn't have the other two visits set yet.

I continue to see rumblings that he's not a take for Alabama right now and actually might be a couple spots down their list from getting to that point.

• Plus1 6
Just now, Mavric said:

Visited Penn State and Nebraska.  Set to visit Alabama for the Iron Bowl.  Doesn't have the other two visits set yet.

I continue to see rumblings that he's not a take for Alabama right now and actually might be a couple spots down their list from getting to that point.

That is a great update

37 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Man this would be great. 

4 hours ago, Vince R. said:

No you're right, but I think from a national perspective, Gates coming here would garner a lot of attention. 

Gates will have the national "wow" factor, like Adrian did last year and Tyjon before. 

I personally think Henrich was most important as we planted a big flag N flag in Omaha/the state. 

Both important pieces, both will/would play important roles as far as perception. 

Pola-Gates, a senior, who has Alabama among his final colleges, hauled in a 65-yard touchdown pass from Zack Shepherd with 14 seconds left in the first half that sparked No. 2-ranked Williams Field to a 51-14 rout of rival Gilbert Higley before an overflow crowd on senior night.

"I love offense," the versatile Pola-Gates said. "It gives me an opportunity to show what I can do. Get a little spicy."

It was like seventh grade all over again when Shepherd and Pola-Gates would get together and throw the ball around on the playground. The touchdown gave Williams Field (9-1) a 23-14 lead at the half.

"They were in man-to-man coverage and we felt we could take a shot," Shepherd said. "We just went for it. Me and Noah have been throwing that ball since the seventh grade. We knew we were going to get it."

Pola-Gates, who set up Williams Field's first touchdown with a 16-yard run on a fly sweep, then showed off his defensive prowess in the third quarter when he intercepted a deep Spencer Brasch pass at the 5 and weaved his way down most of the field.

Link

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic