S Noa Pola-Gates [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

127 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Pola-Gates Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

USC fans are upset but understand Noa's decision.  The fans absolutely hate Helton and blame him for their recruiting woes.

ASU fans are all sorts of pissed.  They just can't fathom how Noa could pick NU over them.  

Both fan bases do think we will get Pola-Moa now.  USC isn't as pissed about it as ASU is.  

I didnt realize that the top 20 recruits in AZ are all leaving the state!  That is crazy

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, Melby said:

I didnt realize that the top 20 recruits in AZ are all leaving the state!  That is crazy

That was one of the complaints on an ASU board.  

I went back the last 5 years and looked to see how many of the top 20 players stayed and played in-state at either ASU or Zona.

2019 - 0

2018 - 3

2017 - 9

2016 - 4

2015 - 6

What is also surprising is that the home school teams have only landed the #1 player in the state twice in the last 10 years.  ASU in 2016 and Zona in 2010.

saw this ditty on a Sun Devils forum.

Nebraska is a shadow of it's former self, and been on a constant slide for 20 years. Not even competitive in the weak B1G. Imagine if we could play Purdue, Minnesota, Illinois, Maryland, Rutgers and Indiana every year + two warm up games? Ohio State is the only real power in the entire conference. The gap down is huge.

ASU would win 10 games per year in the B1G. ASU at least has upwards momentum the last 5 years + PT.

:rollin

• Haha 4