DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I was being sarcastic... but its the same thing.. people here vote on a poll and can change their vote as they see other CB's roll in for different schools. Anyways..

It's good to see CB's rolling in. With the loss of the DL coach at USC can only help us at this point.

USC lost most of their staff today. Agree, can only help. I think we are favorites 

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

USC lost most of their staff today. Agree, can only help. I think we are favorites 

Which is, in my opinion, the worst result for USC in recruiting. Lacks the stability of maintaining the staff, lacks the excitement of bringing in a new one. These sorts of mass firings where the head coach remains are rarely successful.

Said it's kind of coming down to two schools.  Was "shocked" that USC got rid of their recruiting coordinator so, as speculated above, they would seem to be out of it with Alabama and Nebraska being the two left.  He was impressed by his Alabama visit and talking to Saban.

I'd kind of hate to hazzard a guess here at the risk of being disappointed but he said relationships are probably the most important thing and he would seem to have a better relationship with Nebraska than Alabama so I would think that would be his lean.  But turning down Alabama would be pretty interesting.

13 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Said it's kind of coming down to two schools.  Was "shocked" that USC got rid of their recruiting coordinator so, as speculated above, they would seem to be out of it with Alabama and Nebraska being the two left.  He was impressed by his Alabama visit and talking to Saban.

I'd kind of hate to hazzard a guess here at the risk of being disappointed but he said relationships are probably the most important thing and he would seem to have a better relationship with Nebraska than Alabama so I would think that would be his lean.  But turning down Alabama would be pretty interesting.

Does Bama have room for him? 

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I definitely think Nebraska has the better relationships here. The other positive for Nebraska is Bama already has 4 SDE's in this class (3 higher rated) and 2 WDE's (all higher rated). Sure ratings don't always matter and I don't think Ty has an issue competing or battling with the best but it can't hurt to know he will have a chance to get more practice/ game reps along with an excellent S&C program.

Just curious, with Pola-Gates being at the same school, any chance these two want to play together? I know Pola-Gates is a heavy Bama lean if they have room for him but it would be incredible to get both of these kids.

23 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I definitely think Nebraska has the better relationships here. The other positive for Nebraska is Bama already has 4 SDE's in this class (3 higher rated) and 2 WDE's (all higher rated). Sure ratings don't always matter and I don't think Ty has an issue competing or battling with the best but it can't hurt to know he will have a chance to get more practice/ game reps along with an excellent S&C program.

Just curious, with Pola-Gates being at the same school, any chance these two want to play together? I know Pola-Gates is a heavy Bama lean if they have room for him but it would be incredible to get both of these kids.

They play at different schools fwiw

• Mavric changed the title to DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Thanks_Tom RR pinned this topic