DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Saw one message board post by one of the services there that Logan Brown, Wisconsin commit, knocked him quite a few yards off the ball. Didn't see anything else about him today.

Worked at DE mostly but also played some DT.  Said to have held his own even inside.

Worked a lot with the second team but got more run with the 1s as the day went on.

3 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Probably any of the committed guys

Bland is the only committed guy left (besides DM)  but could easily be anyone of several that are prospects for Feb - just seemed like he may have had a certain name on his tongue and then backed away....

6 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Bland is the only committed guy left (besides DM)  but could easily be anyone of several that are prospects for Feb - just seemed like he may have had a certain name on his tongue and then backed away....

To me it sounds like he's talking about who he's rooming with in college. Mosai is one of the guys and he said maybe two others. I'm assuming they just haven't figured out who else will be in their dorm room yet. Probably doesn't know the guys who signed a LOI well enough yet to know that. I don't think he's talking about guys who are yet to commit.

• Plus1 1