DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

48 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

To me it sounds like he's talking about who he's rooming with in college. Mosai is one of the guys and he said maybe two others. I'm assuming they just haven't figured out who else will be in their dorm room yet. Probably doesn't know the guys who signed a LOI well enough yet to know that. I don't think he's talking about guys who are yet to commit.

That’s how I took that, too. 

3 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

He played de in hs and they have him inside.  Plus the QBs are being the ball out fast.

All things i am aware of.  He will probably play some inside for us too. He wasnt bad, just off balanced at times and had trouble getting off of blocks.  He will be a very good player for us.  

5 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

All things i am aware of.  He will probably play some inside for us too. He wasnt bad, just off balanced at times and had trouble getting off of blocks.  He will be a very good player for us.  

No blitzing hurts interior linemen as well.

I didn’t know where else to put this, but there’s a 2020 recruit from Higley, also a DE that’s 6’7” 220 pounds and ranked as the number 37 player in the country according to 247. Jason Harris is his name. I didn’t see any profile under our 2020 recruits. Anyone know anything on him or why Nebraska hasn’t offered? I just figured that being teammates with Ty could at least help. He’s also a top 50 nationally power forward on the basketball team. Feel free to move this wherever. I’m a newbie, sorry!

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, ArkanSkers said:

I didn’t know where else to put this, but there’s a 2020 recruit from Higley, also a DE that’s 6’7” 220 pounds and ranked as the number 37 player in the country according to 247. Jason Harris is his name. I didn’t see any profile under our 2020 recruits. Anyone know anything on him or why Nebraska hasn’t offered? I just figured that being teammates with Ty could at least help. He’s also a top 50 nationally power forward on the basketball team. Feel free to move this wherever. I’m a newbie, sorry!

He does have a Nebraska offer. Don't know much more about him than that.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/jason-harris-181464

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Stayed at 91 in final rivals rankings

Edit: He may have moved. It looks like the site only lists movement numbers if they were previously in the top 100. Someone stated that they thought he was in the 140's before so he may have made a large jump.

His most recent Rivals ranking/rating was #146 Overall; #13 SDE; :star:star:star:star 

Here is his ranking history.

1770122280_ScreenShot2019-01-15at5_37_46PM.thumb.png.8ae3bc73a6b6ae034b362749a8ba9405.png