DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Well, the day I start to bloviate about any inside information for darn near anything I've probably relapsed and let selfishness and self-centeredness take over again ... so, I'm just having fun here with wishful and hopeful feelings.  If you would have told me today you could have Robinson or Wandale ... I'd actually take this guy.  That isn't to take anything away from today with Wandale committing ... it's just the belief that bringing back the Blackshirts of old is my gut feeling when the "restore the order" is actually accomplished.

My sense is that Robinson is going to be :bigredn: ... I just have no source.  

So you’re saying your just like most everyone else here??? I hang on the words of a few posters.  Thank god for their insider track. 

2 minutes ago, melscott62 said:

I'm not criticizing you.....

But I cringe every time I see "silent commit". Has there ever been a silent commit that came to Nebraska and ended up being a decent Player?

Well if he was silent how many people actually know all the kids who have been a silent commit? Do you think Wandale will be good? I think he was committed to Nebraska for like a month leading up to him originally picking Kentucky. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well if he was silent how many people actually know all the kids who have been a silent commit? Do you think Wandale will be good? I think he was committed to Nebraska for like a month leading up to him originally picking Kentucky. 

It was an honest question. I can't think of a kid that was labeled a "silent commit" on this board that turned out.  I feel like 90 % end up not elsewhere.  But I am far from a Nebraska recruiting expert.

• Mavric changed the title to DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Thanks_Tom RR pinned this topic