DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

112 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Robinson Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • Oregon
    • California
    • USC

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

All I’m saying is if we always settled for second that will be our ceiling. I’d love to see us build to the point that we compete for their plan A players and get some. 

Preface by saying that I am NOT coming at you at all. 

But this argument always pops up and it is exhausting. Of course no one is saying we want to lose to Bama forever. Of course no one is saying we will never be able to compete with Bama for recruits so we might as well not try. 

But reality sets in and it is 2018 and for right now, until we can win more than 4 games in a season, we'll take what we can get. Expectations ebb and flow in sync with program performance. 

1 minute ago, Atbone95 said:

Preface by saying that I am NOT coming at you at all. 

But this argument always pops up and it is exhausting. Of course no one is saying we want to lose to Bama forever. Of course no one is saying we will never be able to compete with Bama for recruits so we might as well not try. 

But reality sets in and it is 2018 and for right now, until we can win more than 4 games in a season, we'll take what we can get. Expectations ebb and flow in sync with program performance. 

I hear ya and I don’t mean to bring up an exhausting thread. Just pumpin a little sunshine for the future. I think we will compete down the road. 

Moving on from this discussion...

20 minutes ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

All I’m saying is if we always settled for second that will be our ceiling. I’d love to see us build to the point that we compete for their plan A players and get some. 

I like to think Ty is not a second. There are only so many Bama can take. So they have the nice problem on which ones to take and which ones not to. I can see where it can be a close call on their part. So the ones they don’t take aren’t necessarily seconds. Look at Oklahoma with not offering Nance — he looks like a keeper. I was being humorous about taking Bama’s backups, since they aren’t really seconds. :)

1 minute ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

I hear ya and I don’t mean to bring up an exhausting thread. Just pumpin a little sunshine for the future. I think we will compete down the road. 

Moving on from this discussion...

No I know. And you're 100% right. We will compete, and we will win. Death to Bama. 

• Mavric changed the title to DE Ty Robinson [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Thanks_Tom RR pinned this topic