Healthcare Reform

Why did Redux just delete all his posts? This has been a rather stimulating discussion about health care, government services, and socio-economic behaviors. What kind of nonsense is this?

Plus most of your posts have been quoted by others, they didn't disappear. Is this what happens when a discussion doesn't go your way?

• Plus1 4
2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

And complain about P&R being a liberal bubble group think echo chamber.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Reminds me of one of my favorite Louis CK quotes:

“The only time you look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them.”

― Louis C.K.

That's beautiful. In fact, my kids still argue every night about who has more Halloween candy in their bowl, so I'm going to drop this quote on them. 

Then I'm gonna take their candy.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Reminds me of one of my favorite Louis CK quotes:

“The only time you look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them.”

― Louis C.K.

I loved that episode.  And I've used that quote on my kids multiple times when they complain that her sister got more and it's not fair.  It's a great teaching point.

2 hours ago, Ulty said:

Why did Redux just delete all his posts? This has been a rather stimulating discussion about health care, government services, and socio-economic behaviors. What kind of nonsense is this?

Plus most of your posts have been quoted by others, they didn't disappear. Is this what happens when a discussion doesn't go your way?

Because I shouldn't have posted any of it in the first place.  It could very easily get my wife in trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, knapplc said:

This should send a pretty clear message to Republicans that their policies of hurting the American people with healthcare and appeasing drug companies does not sit well with voters

a3wi7Gt.jpg

That's a lot of white people

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’ve always said that the industry needs to fix itself or it’s going to be fixed for them .....and they won’t like it. 

It it seems they agree. 

Just lobbying against it won't work for long either. They need real change, which I think can only happen by single payer.

• Plus1 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice job, idiot.

I don't understand how he can rule something unconstitutional that the Supreme Court has already ruled is constitutional. 

Regardless, this will get appealed and hopefully overturned. But this is going to become more commonplace moving forward into the future as the GOP rams through more and more conservative judges.

It will be interesting to see how Trump and all the other GOP members who claim to be for this respond now. Because it's plain as day they have no actual replacement in mind.