OT Reece Atteberry [Michigan - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Atteberry commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

11 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Is your opinion founded on anything or are you just blessing the board with your pessimism just because? Frost has proved that there’s no one out of our league. 

He’s a strong OSU lean according to all the experts on 247. No pessimism needed. He won’t be coming here unless something drastic happens. 

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, r06ue1 said:

We won't be pulling too many away from the Ohio States, Alabama's and others until we start winning.  Win 10 games this year and watch out NCAA!  

9 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

I mean we just got Corcoran

And Pola-Gates... And Ty Robinson.. And Caleb Tannor... And Adrian Martinez... And Jackson Hannah... And... do I need to continue?

We’ve gone head to head with big time programs and won on the recruiting trail many times despite being 4-8 for consecutive seasons. No, we haven’t gone head to head for a 5 star kid yet so if that’s what you’re referring to then sure we won’t win many of those.

I think the staff has picked their battles with the Bama’s, OSU’s, OU and Clemson’s of the world and we’ve had pretty darn good success when we have. We’ve gotten talented hard working kids that fit what Frost is trying to do here

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

And Pola-Gates... And Ty Robinson.. And Caleb Tannor... And Adrian Martinez... And Jackson Hannah... And... do I need to continue?

We’ve gone head to head with big time programs and won on the recruiting trail many times despite being 4-8 for consecutive seasons. No, we haven’t gone head to head for a 5 star kid yet so if that’s what you’re referring to then sure we won’t win many of those.

I think the staff has picked their battles with the Bama’s, OSU’s, OU and Clemson’s of the world and we’ve had pretty darn good success when we have. We’ve gotten talented hard working kids that fit what Frost is trying to do here

True, but we need more of those kinds of kids in each class.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Reece Atteberry [Michigan - Signed LOI]