DE Lloyd Summerall III [Florida - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

76 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Summerall Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Georgia
    • Pittsburgh
    • Florida State
    • Florida
    • Miami (FL)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2018 at 04:00 PM

13 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Glass half full:  He was here for our best defensive performance of the year, crowd was into it and we were playing aggressive

Glass half empty:  Probably the coldest he's been in his life.

Just gotta get one of those nice warm team jackets...and keep him away from Major Applewhite. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 7
  • Fire 1

On 10/3/2018 at 11:26 AM, Caliborn72 said:

It’s true that we need to start landing them but when so many recruits still say that their visit was more impressive than they thought it’d be because they thought Lincoln was just a bunch of cornfields, then I think it’s pretty important to keep getting these visits. Might help with future recruiting when kids from their HS want to visit too.

Well when the CWS promos show a bunch of cornfields it's hard.....don't see too many cornfields in Omaha but evidently ESPN must have found some.

• Plus1 2

Anyone know about this? Tweet might have been deleted because it says tweet can't be loaded and when I try to copy the URL it says it doesn't exist. 

SmartSelect_20181119-010350_Twitter.jpg

I do realize that the other tweet is from Miles, but I wonder if he leaked something in response to Miles commit or did he confused the two?

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Day by Day said:

Anyone know about this? Tweet might have been deleted because it says tweet can't be loaded and when I try to copy the URL it says it doesn't exist. 

SmartSelect_20181119-010350_Twitter.jpg

Myles Farmer just committed not Summerall. He is incorrect so probably deleted the tweet. It’s very common for him. Anyone who take takes Cavanaugh seriously is a fool 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
37 minutes ago, Decked said:

Myles Farmer just committed not Summerall. He is incorrect so probably deleted the tweet. It’s very common for him. Anyone who take takes Cavanaugh seriously is a fool 

Yeah. I saw the original tweet was from Myles. That's why I thought it was weird. Makes sense though. Cavanaugh usually disappoints. 

• Mavric changed the title to DE Lloyd Summerall III [Florida - Signed LOI]