RB Moses Bryant [Nebraska Commit- PWO]

seaofred92

9 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

We are going to start him out at corner because that is the spot where we need bodies. When attrition is all said and done there should be a scholarship for him. I believe right now we are at or around 85 so if one more player leaves we should have room to give him one. Remeber Frost gave him a PWO with the contingency that if a spot opened up he would get a scholly. 

The staff may still be pushing for another CB transfer other than the ND kid. Sipple didn’t say who, but intimated that there was another target. If true, 2 more will need to leave for Moses to get a scholarship. 

• 2 months later...

2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Interesting he’s starting at DB. Hopefully he can get on the field. Kids talented as all get out. 

There was talk when he was in high school that part of his lack of offers was it wasn't clear where he fit in at the next level.  I think it was Damon Benning who thought his best shot would be at corner.  Considering our relative depth at RB and CB, I'd say it's a good choice.