Tyjon Lindsey

if he's cut down on the alleged partying and has seriously bought in to the new system he might stay- If he leaves it will be because this staff won't put up with half-effort players, and he probably reverted back to his old habits

Edited by Whistlepig

I imagine the conversation between Lindsay and Coach Frost went something like this:

Lindsay: Coach, I'm thinking of transferring out.

Coach Frost: Tyjon, you could be a superstar in this offense.  But we're not going to kotow to, or coddle, you.  If you want to stay and put in the work we require, there's a place for you here.  If not, there's the door and best of luck to you.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I imagine the conversation between Lindsay and Coach Frost went something like this:

Lindsay: Coach, I'm thinking of transferring out.

Coach Frost: Tyjon, you could be a superstar in this offense.  But we're not going to kotow to, or coddle, you.  If you want to stay and put in the work we require, there's a place for you here.  If not, there's the door and best of luck to you.

I'd have to agree.  I think Frost brings something missing today IMHO.  Honest, direct conversation.  No beating around the bush.  No feel good speech.

I also agree that Frost also is honest in the positives.  Lindsay flashed some greatness last year.  In a system that is geared towards speed, he could really showcase his talent.  

I'm really excited to see what the product looks like on the field with the admn, staff, team, fan base, alumni, etc pulling in the same direction.  I said before and will say again, no doubt in my mind that the B1G took notice of this hire.....

• Plus1 2

• 2 weeks later...