Duval's conditioning starts Monday. UCF players share.

43 minutes ago, lo country said:

One thing that was mentioned in the active, is the the team, even in training, looks like a team.  Reminds me of Heart Break Ridge....Clint in one uniform and the Recon Marines in broken uniform until they got "it".  Watching UCF the past two years, Frost and his staff were always dressed very similar as if the staff had a uniform as well.  I like it. 

I just like those shirts

14 minutes ago, lo country said:

Is that Damian Jackson at about :14?  He looks pretty fit......I'm guessing with his back ground he is leading the charge in the new format.....

Dunno but I used the pause button on that part of the video. And at :15.

Edited by Moiraine

Nice quote from Duval. In 2016 the Fiesta Bowl was the playoff game Ohio State lost.

"Do I like that our players are breaking the records on the board? Eh, I don't know. It might be a big deal. I'd rather win games," Duval said. "If we break no records and we go to the Fiesta Bowl? Very good. That's cool [breaking records] and we've always done it, but it's gotta transfer onto the field. That's the No. 1 thing."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-ucf-football-strength-program-0807-20160806-story.html

• Plus1 2