Jump to content
Mavric

RB Breece Hall [Iowa State - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Player: Breece Hall

Hometown: Wichita, Kansas

School: Northwest

Position: Athlete, Running Back, Quarterback

Height: 6-2

Weight: 200

40 Time

Offers: Iowa State, Kansas State, Louisville, Nebraska

Visits: 4/7/18 - Junior Day

 

Twitter

 

247 Composite: #798 Overall; #49 RB; .8597; :star:star:star 

 

Rivals: :star:star 
247: #236 Overall; #11 RB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: 

 

Hudl

 
  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, r06ue1 said:

Hmm, a 2/3 star player, scouts must have found something others in the media have missed.

Most likely means he hasn’t been fully evaluated.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radius guy so that may help too but Bobby Petrino knows offense so if he has a Louisville offer he likely has some electricity on the field. 

 

Edit: after a little film, this dude is big and fast. I don't know how tough Kansas football is but he runs past everyone.

Edited by Nebfanatic
  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 11:24 AM, Nebfanatic said:

Radius guy so that may help too but Bobby Petrino knows offense so if he has a Louisville offer he likely has some electricity on the field. 

 

Edit: after a little film, this dude is big and fast. I don't know how tough Kansas football is but he runs past everyone.

The 5A 6A level of KS football is probably on level with the biggest classes of Nebraska and some of the bigger Missouri classes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Husker from Kansas said:

The 5A 6A level of KS football is probably on level with the biggest classes of Nebraska and some of the bigger Missouri classes

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

Edited by Decked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Decked said:

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

Missouri has pretty good 4A programs, too.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decked said:

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

Wichita schools would be on par with the Omaha schools. But some of the KC area schools are much better. Big reason why there has been no more than 5 city league schools to win the 6a title in kansas in the past 20 years. 

 

Also though Bishop Carrol was only 5a. But havent lived in kansas for 15 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Decked said:

I would argue much better than Nebraska ball. Miege, Bishop Carol, Blue Valley High, BV North, and Free State among other programs would go wild against some Nebraska teams 

I said that because I know very little about Nebraska high school football. As far as Missouri football, Webb City, Rockhurst, and others would wipe the floor with just about every ks and neb high school teams

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

I said that because I know very little about Nebraska high school football. As far as Missouri football, Webb City, Rockhurst, and others would wipe the floor with just about every ks and neb high school teams

Used to be Rockhurst, but they have been down lately.  CBC and Blue Springs as of late.  Trinity Catholic and Lutheran have sucked a lot of top flight athletes from St. Louis Public Schools.  Funny that they still cant beat Lamar.  What a joke!!  2A school with 10 D1 athletes on the roster and they cant beat a public 2A farm school.  

 

 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

I said that because I know very little about Nebraska high school football. As far as Missouri football, Webb City, Rockhurst, and others would wipe the floor with just about every ks and neb high school teams

Yep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

Used to be Rockhurst, but they have been down lately.  CBC and Blue Springs as of late.  Trinity Catholic and Lutheran have sucked a lot of top flight athletes from St. Louis Public Schools.  Funny that they still cant beat Lamar.  What a joke!!  2A school with 10 D1 athletes on the roster and they cant beat a public 2A farm school.  

 

 

If you’ve ever been to Lamar and seen the buy in you’ll understand why! Ever student athlete in the school is committed! They have 2 or 3 daily lifting sessions over the summer and the weight room is packed full of both boys and girls. And there’s no b.s.ing going on. They put in work and believe in each other! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Husker from Kansas said:

If you’ve ever been to Lamar and seen the buy in you’ll understand why! Ever student athlete in the school is committed! They have 2 or 3 daily lifting sessions over the summer and the weight room is packed full of both boys and girls. And there’s no b.s.ing going on. They put in work and believe in each other! 

Yeah I know them.  Know the coach fairly well.  Awesome job and program builder.  More of an insult to the trinity and Lutheran programs.  Most talented teams in the state and no banner.   

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, swmohusker said:

Yeah I know them.  Know the coach fairly well.  Awesome job and program builder.  More of an insult to the trinity and Lutheran programs.  Most talented teams in the state and no banner.   


Being from a small town there is nothing worse than small private schools in big cities. I'm not from Mizzou, but glad Lamar beats those type of teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:


Being from a small town there is nothing worse than small private schools in big cities. I'm not from Mizzou, but glad Lamar beats those type of teams. 

I agree. I love seeing Lamar win.  It hurts Missouri's 6A programs in the East side bc those 10 or 12 4-5star kids should be playing for the big 6A programs in the state instead of attending a 2A private school.  Buddy is a head coach in St. Louis and they hate these 2 private schools bc they are constantly recruiting their kids from them.  

 

Saw a video for Breece squatting 455 for 6 reps. Pretty powerful base for a Jr. RB.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, swmohusker said:

I agree. I love seeing Lamar win.  It hurts Missouri's 6A programs in the East side bc those 10 or 12 4-5star kids should be playing for the big 6A programs in the state instead of attending a 2A private school.  Buddy is a head coach in St. Louis and they hate these 2 private schools bc they are constantly recruiting their kids from them.  

 

Saw a video for Breece squatting 455 for 6 reps. Pretty powerful base for a Jr. RB.   

 

Wichita Northwest has a really good weight lifting program. They have several big time athletes come out of there every year! If we can pull either Hall or Hicks and establish that pipeline there, it would be absolutely huge going forward!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, swmohusker said:

I agree. I love seeing Lamar win.  It hurts Missouri's 6A programs in the East side bc those 10 or 12 4-5star kids should be playing for the big 6A programs in the state instead of attending a 2A private school.  Buddy is a head coach in St. Louis and they hate these 2 private schools bc they are constantly recruiting their kids from them.  

 

Saw a video for Breece squatting 455 for 6 reps. Pretty powerful base for a Jr. RB.   

 

Was it this one? 

 

 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this a guy that it seems like outplays that low three star rating? Sounds like many are pretty high on him.

 

Similar frame to Grayson?

Edited by spurs1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think 247’s 87 grade is more of a realistic grade for Hall than the 84 composite score. High 3-star seems fair unless he continues to rack up big offers. Need Rivals to update because 5.4rr is a G5 player and Hall will be playing at a P5 with that offer list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

Is this a guy that it seems like outplays that low three star rating? Sounds like many are pretty high on him.

 

Similar frame to Grayson?

He’s bigger than Grayson.  Not sure about competition though around Wichita.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. Interesting. Are guys afraid to admit to Lemming that they are interested in Nebraska or is their not much interest if it doesn’t come to mind?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clones have really cranked up their RB game under Campbell.  Warren and Montgomery are damn fine RBs and this kid looks pretty darn good as well.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ADS said:

Have a feeling we may regret not taking this one, even as an athlete.

 

Yep, at least for me  ... he was the top of my true RB options.  I'm more than pleased with what we got but seeing Wandale as the versatile RB/WR I saw this guy as our "bread & butter" at RB.

 

Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed.  If Mills doesn't get to campus for whatever reason missing out on this guy is going to stick in my craw a bit.  Oh well, at least he's out of the conference.

20 hours ago, BigRedN said:

 

Yep, at least for me  ... he was the top of my true RB options.  I'm more than pleased with what we got but seeing Wandale as the versatile RB/WR I saw this guy as our "bread & butter at RB.

 

Oh well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×