Poll: Abortion legality belief spectrum

What is your belief about Abortion Law in the USA?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

So the Supreme Court is effectively allowing Texas to ban abortions after six weeks with abortion providers only able to sue *some* state officials in court (not private citizens who may also sue them) as they only remedy.

It's the most restrictive state law in the nation, effectively an end-around to subvert Roe because many women don't even realize they're pregnant by six weeks. Since it stood I imagine other states will now follow suit.

... and no one here is discussing it?

I'm curious what many of you think about this.

It is stupid and people will just get it done somewhere else.

Banning abortions is stupid and everyone knows it but some morons refuse to admit it.  

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

So the Supreme Court is effectively allowing Texas to ban abortions after six weeks with abortion providers only able to sue *some* state officials in court (not private citizens who may also sue them) as they only remedy.

It's the most restrictive state law in the nation, effectively an end-around to subvert Roe because many women don't even realize they're pregnant by six weeks. Since it stood I imagine other states will now follow suit.

... and no one here is discussing it?

I'm curious what many of you think about this.

• Too disgusted to get riled up.  
  • Too tired of fighting for my rights to be equal.
  • Too tired of wanting to be viewed and treated fairly.
  • Too tired of trying to explain that if men could get pregnant this topic would be off the table.
  • Too tired of puzzling over how many think the rights of this cluster of cells are more important than that of a teenager getting shot up while they're in a high school class
  • Too tired of trying to understand how those who fight so hard for the rights of these cells turn around and say once a child is born they don't deserve kindergarten, or school lunches or healthcare
  • Too tired of sharing data showing abortion rates have decreased for many, many years and are at an all time low - WHILE ABORTION HAS BEEN LEGAL.
  • Tired.  Just frickin' tired.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • 1 month later...