OLB Brennon Scott [UNLV Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Scott Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wha???

Composite 4*

Offers from:

Colorado, Florida, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, USC, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, OU, Texas, aTm, Oregon...and many others.  By my count, he has 33 offers.

Might want to take a look at his updated rankings. He has had a huge dip in his rating. I wouldn't mind having him though if the staff wanted him.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

Might want to take a look at his updated rankings. He has had a huge dip in his rating. I wouldn't mind having him though if the staff wanted him

Might want to take a look at his updated rankings. He has had a huge dip in his rating. I wouldn't mind having him though if the staff wanted him

you can say that again.

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I also can't find the quote anymore, but one of the papers had some quotes from our signees around signing day. I believe it was Lynum whose quote was advice for anyone going through recruiting, essentially "not all your offers are committable, so make sure you know which ones are."

Miles might be able to pull some guys, but an offer list like that for a Texas kid and he still ended up with Kansas? I'd guess they weren't all committable offers. Maybe one of them is now, which is why hadn't signed and now decommitted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Brennon Scott [UNLV Commit]

8 minutes ago, Toe said:

An offer list like that, and he picks schools like KU and UNLV? Maybe he's looking for schools that have an obvious need for better linebackers? Hey, we fit that description...

He just wants to play in our new Stadium.  UNLV may get a decent pull next season just because of the new field then it will drop off once they remember how bad UNLV actually is.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

He just wants to play in our new Stadium.  UNLV may get a decent pull next season just because of the new field then it will drop off once they remember how bad UNLV actually is.

That is funny!

Do they really even cover college football out there on sports talk shows out there?  Do they do a lot of betting talk or not really?