The XFL

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

27 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

I mean the kickoffs and 1/2/3 point conversions are cool, but this is just another AAF. G5 level fooball that I'm already bored of

I actually found it fairly entertaining. For the most part it was pretty good football and the production and announcers did a good job. I'm not sure how I feel about shoving a microphone in every player's face right after they make or miss a play.

34 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I actually found it fairly entertaining. For the most part it was pretty good football and the production and announcers did a good job. I'm not sure how I feel about shoving a microphone in every player's face right after they make or miss a play.

I do agree with this. I dont think the product was necessarily bad, I just don't buy the longevity yet. The aaf was good at getting exposure for players who would normally not get it and gave a few of them a chance like Younghoe koo so if the league was able survive for a while I'd like it for that reason 

The more I watch the XFL kickoffs, the more I think it could be the future of all football kickoffs. You're encouraged to field the ball and make a return while it's also safer by not having guys build up 35-40+ yards of speed before colliding. 

• Plus1 1

On 2/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, GSG said:

The more I watch the XFL kickoffs, the more I think it could be the future of all football kickoffs. You're encouraged to field the ball and make a return while it's also safer by not having guys build up 35-40+ yards of speed before colliding. 

Agree..as it is now, kickoffs have generally become a non factor

• Mavric changed the title to The XFL